Everybody just loves Emma Watson not just because of her talent and simplistic beauty, but most especially her heart and her kind wisdom. And I’m sure after reading these inspirational quotes on beauty, love, and life, you will surely love Emma Watson even more. (Wait till you read number 6 on Life.)
- My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder
- I want to be normal. I really want anonymity.
- I think the actresses who are really successful are comfortable in their own skins and still look human.
- I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stuck thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.
- I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do a photo shoot, people desperately want to change me – dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me.
- I thought, If people are going to write about what I’m wearing, then I would wear young British designers who need the publicity.
- I want to avoid becoming too styled, too ‘done’, and too generic. You see people as they go through their careers, and they just become more and more like everyone else. They start out with something individual about them, but it gets lost.
- It’s amazing people get so detached from what they eat and what they wear. No one has any contact with how things are made that are put in their body and put in their mouths and I just find it alarming that no one questions it.
- I try to avoid wearing black because sometimes it’s the easy option. But I’m young, so it’s nice to be able to play with color and not just wear black all the time. I can save that for when I’m older.
- I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love – and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.
- It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.
- I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me – I want him to be authentic.
- I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else.
- The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.
- All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.
- I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.
- I’ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.
- But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.
- I’ve always been like that; I give 100 percent. I can’t do it any other way.
- I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.
- I guess what really forms you as a person is what you do within your family to receive love or attention. In my family, what you had to do to receive attention was to have good conversation at the dinner table or for me to do well at school, and those were really my focuses because that was what was valued the most.
So what’s your favorite? It’s like having a chat of inspirational stories with Emma Watson, right?
Live in Love,