Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons, and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The pharmacist at the counter asked the older boy,
– “Son, how old are you?”
– “Eight”, the boy replied.
The man continued,
– “Do you know what these are used for?”
The boy replied,
– “Not exactly, but they aren’t for me. They’re for him. He’s my brother. He’s four.”
– “Oh, really?” the pharmacist replied with a grin.
– “Yes.” the boy said.
– “We saw on TV that if you use these, you would be able to swim, play tennis and ride a bike. Right now, he can’t do none of those.”